Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey look, an update!

A couple things:

The story is done - all 5 chapters - after several weeks of lots of writing!

That said, I've decided to do something of a refresher / tutorial story of the Quantum Piett basics for newer readers who I plan to recruit and lead here (TO THEIR DOOM!) before I post the new material. Thankfully, work is incredibly dull of late, so I'll have lots of time to write and hopefully get that done and posted this week.

And then.....I'll post the new stories...

Also, you'll note, I put up an adult warning when you first try to get to the blog. It's because of language - I like to swear in my stories - and nothing more. Don't worry, no sexual diagrams or such awfulness will be posted on this blog. Just lots of occurances of words like "shit" and "fuckbags."

No comments:

Post a Comment