Sunday, April 1, 2012

April's Fool

[In the lounge, Piett is watching MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. Don't ask why.........because it's awesome, that's why. Shut up!]


START AGAIN.


[Piett is watching MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. Herve walks in.]

Herve: Dude, let's call your parents and tell them we're gay.
Piett: My parents died ages ago. Space AIDS.
Herve: Oh.

[Awkward pause.]

Herve: April Fool's?
Piett: I wouldn't. You have Space AIDS too.
Herve: .......what?

[Cosmos and Chronos enter.]

Cosmos: You totally do.
Chronos: Yeah. Sorry, the tests claim quite conclusively you are chock full of Space AIDS.
[2 figures appear on the television suddenly.]

Landozzel: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HG Wells: That's cruel, Landozzel. [pause] Interuppting MLP:FiM like that. For shame, sir.
Landozzel: You even know the acronym? Dude.....

[They disappear. Then BOOM! a figure appear through a Boom Tube. To the shock of all, he looks different. Namely, no skirt and all armor.]

Darkseid: Sorry you have Space AIDS, Herve! [throws a Hallmark card and variant cover of Justice League #6 at him] I KNOW! Don't I look spiffy now?!?

[He BOOMS! away. The floor opens up.]

The Boss: See you soon, Herve. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

[A cloud descends from Heaven.]

Cadmus: On behalf of God, allow me to say "BWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"
The Boss: Unoriginal ass.

[More people enter through the door.]

Ben the Spider-Man: Sorry, Herve.
Webmaster: Sorry, dude.
RoboFrasier: My condolences, sir.
William Daniels: Sorry.
Will Friedle: FEEEEENAY!
George Gaynes: MAHONEY!
Supreme Pontiff Hook [makes a hand gesture]: Peace be with you or whatever.
Duplex: You just made a Nazi swatzika.
Supreme Pontiff Hook: I always do that.
Drork and Kfith: Happy birthday!
Joe Q. Public: Guh.
Captain Needa: Happy birthday.
Joe Q. Public: Didn't you hear me say "Guh"??
Villainess: Happy bi--
Joe Q. Public: GUH!!!!
Herve: Alright ENOUGH! I get it, it's April Fool's! You're trying to convince me that I have Space AIDS, which I'm pretty sure both does not exist and--well, that's it, it doesn't exist!
Tom Arnold: Hey, did I get here in time enough to s--

[Herve leaps at Tom Arnold and tears his throat out. Everyone looks on disapprovingly.]

Piett: Dude. Don't you get it?
Herve: What?
Piett: You keep doing THAT. The neck-biting thing. At some point..........you got Space AIDS from DOING THAT.
Herve: Wh....................WHAT?



























¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø


Herve: So I really have Space AIDS, Walsh?


YES. YOU REALLY HAVE SPACE AIDS.


Herve: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.


*fin*























































No comments:

Post a Comment